Are you looking to sell your property? Not sure what entails such a transaction? Worried that you would have to sell below market price because buyers would not ask your matching price? Not sure what conveyancing is and where can you find a reliable conveyancer?
There is just one answer to all your questions - Compare Conveyancing Sydney
At Compare Conveyancing Sydney, we believe in providing only the best of services to all our clients and consistently strive to establish high service benchmarks. We are well renowned for our quality of services, commitment towards customers and fair rates throughout Sydney. Whether you want to upgrade or downsize your home or need to move to a new location and hence the need to dispose of your current property and to focus on buying a home . Compare Conveyancing Sydney would provide custom conveyancing solutions to fit your needs.
A majority of the time our customers are buying and selling a property simultaneously and hence need a conveyancer with substantial project management and risk management skills and our experienced, and skilled professionals make this possible. Our professionals treat each customer with the highest levels of integrity and ensure that your property selling experience is smooth and stress-free. We are committed to walking alongside you at each step of the property selling process while helping you synchronize your property buying dates (if applicable) as well and offer the following suite of comprehensive services to meet your needs.
- Focus on legality, content and accuracy of all property transfer documentation – Pursuing to confirm
- Prepare a comprehensive and legally upright contract of sale document that addresses all the required aspects to offer you a profitable and error-free property selling experience
- Ensure that there are witnesses in place to validate your signature and physical presence
- Supporting you in organizing the payout of your existing mortgage to ensure that everything goes smoothly.
- Arrangement of settlement process
- Rate adjustment calculation to avoid any last minute glitches in the process
- Support for any banking transactions that require validation for the amount to be credited to your account.
- Keep the appropriate authorities including but not limited to letting the council know about the change in ownership of the given property. Also preparing the disposition notice
- Generating the final records including settlement numbers so that you do not have any gaps in your personal finance records
Conveyancing process maybe a new word to you, but it is the heart and soul of our business at Compare Conveyancing Sydney.We ensure that we provide nothing else but service par excellence for all our clients and keep them worry and stress free while we traverse the complex world of real estate and the allied legalities and complete the transaction all the way to settlement. Feel free to reach out to us for a free consultation and enjoy the world class conveyance services at Compare Conveyancing Sydney.